China Silicon Valley is a California non-profit corporation. It is managed by a Board of Directors, an Executive Committee, and its officers (President or Co-Presidents; Secretary; Treasurer/CFO).
The Executive Committee of the Board is composed of three or more persons appointed by the President(s), who may include themselves among the appointees.
The Board of Directors of China Silicon Valley is composed of:
- The members of the Executive Committee
- The Mayor of each City Member or his/her designee
- A representative of each Platinum Member
There will be an Advisory Board composed of government, business, community, and academic leaders recommended by the Executive Committee and approved by the Board.
- No membership fee
- The Mayor of each Silicon Valley City which is a City Member (or his/her designee) is invited to serve as a member of the Board of Directors of CSV. Upon leaving office, each Mayor of a City Member is entitled to lifetime status as Board Member Emeritus.
- CSV will prominently recognize all City Members and their Mayors on the CSV website and all promotional materials identifying directors or members of CSV.
- CSV will provide each City Member with the opportunity to meet each month with at least one high-level government delegation from China, and at least one high-level business delegation from China, and to participate in least one delegation trip to China each year.
- All City Members will be invited to attend quarterly business-government roundtables sponsored by China Silicon Valley, providing a forum for discussion of opportunities for public-private collaboration to improve Silicon Valley as the best place in the country for US-China investment.
- City Members may send as many attendees as desired to all CSV events without charge.
|Platinum Members – $20,000/year||
|Gold Members – $10,000/year||
|Silver Members – $5,000/year||
Partner Organization Membership
Other non-profit organizations are invited to become members of CSV on a reciprocal-fee basis: Partner Organization membership in CSV will be at the same cost charged for CSV partner membership in the Partner’s organization.
Other advantages of membership (recognition as a Partner Organization Member, admission to events, etc.) will also be on a reciprocal basis.
$50/year membership fee
Discounted admission to all CSV events
$25/year membership fee
Free admission to all CSV events