China Silicon Valley is a California non-profit corporation committed to promoting investment and business communication and cooperation between China and the Silicon Valley.
The organization will work with Silicon Valley city governments to drive increased investment and job growth by facilitating talent, technology and business exchange and investment between cities and businesses in China and their Silicon Valley counterparts. The intent is to help provide a one-stop network of service providers for government relations, legal, tax, consulting, networking, tourism promotion, culture exchange, talent, real estate, etc. to facilitate Chinese government, businesses and individuals to invest, establish a factory, r&d center or other business activities in the Silicon Valley. China Silicon Valley is building an extensive network of business partners from diversified industries in the Silicon Valley to carry out these activities.
Silicon Valley — Technology Innovation Center of the World
- Headquarters of Apple, Google, Facebook, HP, Intel, CISCO, eBay and other famous technology brands
- Stanford University, UC Berkeley and Santa Clara University
Silicon Valley — Ideal Destination for Chinese Investment
- California state government and city councils in Silicon Valley welcome Chinese investments
- Enterprises in Silicon Valley ready to cooperate with Chinese enterprises
- Cutting-edge technology, skilled engineers, creative entrepreneurs
- Land available for development
- Spring-like climate all year round
China — Fast Growing Overseas Investment
- World’s second largest economy
- World’s fastest economic growth
- One of world’s largest sources of foreign direct investment and trade
- Chinese enterprises are looking for investments in the Silicon Valley and other business cooperation
China Silicon Valley — Bridging China and Silicon Valley
- Mission: China Silicon Valley is a non-profit corporation committed to promoting investment and business communication and cooperation between China and Silicon Valley.
- Headquarters: San Jose, capital of Silicon Valley
- China Offices: Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou